MACI is one of the largest manufacturers of automotive air compressors in the world and produces mainly for General Motors and Chrysler. In total, 238,000 SF of construction has been accomplished for MACI’s needs in manufacturing, warehouse, distribution and lab space.
• Addition of 28,800 SF of warehouse / distribution / manufacturing space
• Expansion of three bays to the plant, totaling 238,000 SF
• Earthwork and road/utility relocation
• Construction of a 16,200 SF Quality Assurance Lab
• Construction of a 20,200 “Basement Storage” Facility
• Construction of a 2.2 acre parking lot